Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

University of Portsmouth

University of Portsmouth is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

We do not have an exclusive contract with this institution so you still have the option to contact them using the contact details displayed on this page.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

Requests can be made online and consent of the student is required. Contact the relevant faculty for transcript details. The Open University holds records for graduates before 1992.

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate

Document requests available from the university or college

You cannot request documents via Hedd. Please contact the university or college directly

Document requests are accepted:

Contact details for University of Portsmouth

Academic Registry,
University House, University of Portsmouth,
Winston Churchill Avenue,
PO1 2UP,