Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

University College of Ripon and York St John

University College of Ripon and York St John was a UK government-recognised body that gave awards between 1990 and 1996.

Its qualifications are verified by:

York St John University York St John University is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

This university is an exclusive partner of Hedd and degree verifications can only be obtained directly through registering on the Hedd website.

The University currently awards its own degrees for taught programmes. The University of Leeds awards research degrees.

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate