Many universities have now moved to home working as have all Hedd staff due to COVID-19. Please note that this may cause delays to completing degree enquiries, especially for older graduate cohorts since staff won't be able to access physical archives. Please check an institution's notes for details of any further delays or restrictions before submitting an enquiry.

Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

Ripon and York St John, a College of the University of Leeds

Ripon and York St John, a College of the University of Leeds was a UK government-recognised body that gave awards between 1996 and 2001.

Its qualifications are verified by:

York St John University York St John University is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

This university is an exclusive partner of Hedd and degree verifications can only be obtained directly through registering on the Hedd website.

The University currently awards its own degrees for taught programmes. The University of Leeds awards research degrees.

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate