Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

We do not have an exclusive contract with this institution so you still have the option to contact them using the contact details displayed on this page.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

Employers, screening agencies, Universities should only contact via the Online facility or . Students consents must be uploaded as part of online process. Charges for Academic statements are 4GBP

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate

Document requests available from the university or college

You cannot request documents via Hedd. Please contact the university or college directly

Document requests are accepted:

Contact details for University of Edinburgh

Student Administration, The University of Edinburgh,
Old College,
South Bridge,
EH8 9YL,
+44 (0)131 650 2845
+44 (0)131 650 8223