Many universities have now moved to home working as have all Hedd staff due to COVID-19. Please note that this may cause delays to completing degree enquiries, especially for older graduate cohorts since staff won't be able to access physical archives. Please check an institution's notes for details of any further delays or restrictions before submitting an enquiry.

Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

Falmouth University

Falmouth University is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

All enquiries must use Falmouth's own consent form.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

Until 1993, awards were made by CNAA. Following that, the validating body for the University was the University of Plymouth. The university was granted degree awarding powers in 2004 as University College Falmouth. In December 2012, the institution was renamed Falmouth University.

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate

Contact details for Falmouth University

Student Records and Information Team,
Falmouth University,
Falmouth Campus, Woodlane,
TR11 4RH,
United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1326 211 077
+44 (0) 1326 318 971