You can now verify French degrees through Hedd. Log in and search for any French university to get started.

Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

University of Stirling

University of Stirling is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

We do not have an exclusive contract with this institution so you still have the option to contact them using the contact details displayed on this page.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

Transcript requests can be done over the phone but certificate requests have to be made in writing. A transcript request form should be submitted to The form is available from

You need to upload a consent form signed by the candidate as a PDF, JPG, PNG or TIF

Contact details for University of Stirling

Student Administration Office - Enrolment and Records Team,
University of Stirling,
2z Cottrell Building ,
FK9 4LA,
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1786 466 654
+44 (0)1786 466 036