Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.
Online degree data verification available via HEDD
Verify now You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate
As well as verifying their own students and graduates, Imperial College verifies the qualifications of graduates of these colleges:
- St Mary's Hospital Medical School - merged with Imperial College in 1988.
- National Heart and Lung Institute - merged with Imperial College in 1995.
- Royal Postgraduate Medical School - merged with Imperial College in 1997.
- Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School - merged with Imperial College in 1997.
- Wye College - merged with Imperial College in 2000.
If you are verifying a graduate of one of these colleges, please submit your enquiry and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the enquiry number and college name. This will help speed up your response.