Many universities have now moved to home working as have all Hedd staff due to COVID-19. Please note that this may cause delays to completing degree enquiries, especially for older graduate cohorts since staff won't be able to access physical archives. Please check an institution's notes for details of any further delays or restrictions before submitting an enquiry.

Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

King's College London

King's College London is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

This university is an exclusive partner of Hedd and degree verifications can only be obtained directly through registering on the Hedd website.


Please Note - If you require dates of attendance, the candidate's consent form must explicitly state that they are consenting to their dates of attendance being release. Please be advised that some requests may take longer than 5 working days to process, particularly for records dating back to 2003 or before, or where additional information is required.

Since 2007, it has been an independent institution in its own right, conferring its own degrees, although its certificates still state that it is a constituent college of the University of London. Students who graduated before 1st August 2008 need to contact the Diploma Production Office at the University of London for replacement certificates ( * The current charges for a replacement certificate is GBP50.

If the candidate was known under a different surname whilst studying at King's College, please provide this rather than their present name.

Please enter the full title of the qualification type when completing the enquiry, e.g. 'Master of Science' instead of 'MSc'.

Please enter the full classification type when completing the enquiry, e.g. 'Pass with Merit' instead of 'Merit',

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate