You can now verify French degrees through Hedd. Log in and search for any French university to get started.

Find the university or college for your enquiry

Browse all universities and colleges

University of Luton

University of Luton was a UK government-recognised body that gave awards between 1993 and 2006.

Its qualifications are verified by:

University of Bedfordshire University of Bedfordshire is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

We do not have an exclusive contract with this institution so you still have the option to contact them using the contact details displayed on this page.

Please note, you can only submit Hedd requests to this institution for candidates who have graduated after 2006.

Please use the Hedd consent form mentioning the University of Bedfordshire and ensure the consent is hand-signed and dated within 90 days.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

Please use the form on the website to request duplicates of certificates and transcripts. Graduates of the University of Luton and its predecessor organisations, who left prior to 2003 should check with the university before filling in the form on the web. All records are held centrally at the Luton office. De Montfort graduates who studied at the Bedford campus prior to 2006 should contact De Montfort.

You need to upload a consent form signed by the candidate as a PDF, JPG, PNG or TIF

Contact details for University of Luton

Graduation Office,
University of Bedfordshire,
Park Square,
LU1 3JU,
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1582 743826/743387
+44(0)1582 743384