Find the university or college for your enquiry

University of Greenwich

University of Greenwich is a UK government-recognised university or college which currently gives degree awards.

This institution is one of 45 that HEDD will now verify on behalf of, in order to provide you with the same efficient service that you receive from our 27 partner institutions. This will enable you to manage more of your candidate verifications in one place.

The process for obtaining verification from these institutions will not differ from the current process we have with our exclusive partner universities. You will still be expected to provide all of the details from the candidate's degree certificate and to provide a PDF scan of their signed and dated consent.

We do not have an exclusive contract with this institution so you still have the option to contact them using the contact details displayed on this page.

Online degree data verification available via Hedd

Graduates from Thames Polytechnic need to contact the Open University for certificates.

You need to upload a consent form PDF signed by the candidate

Document requests available from the university or college

You cannot request documents via Hedd. Please contact the university or college directly

Document requests are accepted:

Contact details for University of Greenwich

Conferments Office, Room 307, Fry Building,
Avery Hill Road,
Avery Hill Road,Eltham,
SE9 2UG,
United Kingdom
+44 (0)20 8331 8000